We offer you more
We at Voortman Realty Inc have developed an exclusive program to insure that when you buy or sell your home it is Accurate Sale Certified. It is our guarantee that you get the highest possible value as a buyer or as a seller.
Accurate Sale CERTIFICATION
As a seller you want to get as much equity as possible out of your current home without the stress and anxiety of buyer surprises. This tried and tested program insures that your home will sell quickly and for as much money as possible.
What The Buyer Sees
Accurate Sale Selling program helps you understand the perspective of the buyer and the advantages of making your house more attractive to them. Voortman Realty will review with you a typical buyer’s objections found around your house and how each weakness can be corrected to improve your home's value. Sometimes it costs only a little time to replace, update, remove, add or repair these deficiencies. Sometimes it will cost money. With Calvin Voortman’s 15 years of experience, he helps you determine the most efficient remedy to the problem to increase your home’s value.
What The Seller Does Not See
Many of Voortman Realty’s clients have been surprised by what they have learned about their home which would cause a negative reaction with many buyers. Calvin helps home sellers see what needs to change to sell their home faster for the best price possible. Voortman Realty will also keep you fully informed as to the activity and feedback we get from showings on your home. Once a week we send you a detailed update on showings, buyer feedback, even how many hits your home is getting from our Internet marketing. This data is critical in the ongoing marketing of your home.
Accurate Sale Certification For Sellers:
- Detailed Market analysis of recently sold properties in your area
- Detailed Market analysis of current properties for sale in your area
- Professional photography to market your home
- Detailed cost analysis of selling your home
- Set up all showings for your home
- Turning negative buyer objections to positive features of your home
- 15 years of negotiation skills to get the maximum amount for your home
- Advice in staging your home
- Advice on renovations that are proven to give the greatest return on investment when selling your home
- Negotiate amendments to your agreement of purchase and sale
- Provide you feedback from viewings
- Advice in dealing with multiple offers
- Handling of all closing details once the offer has been accepted
- Advice on seller property information statements
- Advice on potential latent defects in your home
- Monitoring of all internet traffic on your home
- Dealing with all home inspection objections
- Advice on dealing with second mortgages or vendor take back mortgages
- Advice on how to increase traffic in a slow market
- Advice on how to get buyer’s agents to work for you
- Promotion via ads proven to sell your home
- No double end deals, saving you thousands of dollars
- How to handle home inspections
- How to handle conditional of sale of home offers
- How to handle conditional of financing offers
- How to know if buyers are prequalified to buy your home
We at Voortman Realty Inc have developed this exclusive program to insure that when you buy or sell your home it is Accurate Sale Certified. It is our promise to provide you with the highest possible value whether you are buying or selling a home.
Our attention to detail makes buying or selling a home as easy as possible. We take the stress out of the process. We manage all the details from the moment we put your home on MLS.ca right up to moving day. In order to ensure that this whole process goes as smooth as possible Calvin also has a full time licensed realtor working exclusively with him to make sure all your details are handled accurately and quickly.
59 Kirby Avenue Unit # 2
Dundas, Ontario Canada L9H 6P3
Phone: 905 628 6701
Serious about selling your home or commercial property in the near future? Contact us today for a complete evaluation and interview. By simply completing the form below, we will arrange a time at your convenience to discuss getting the most out of your next real estate experience.